This blog is closed you will be redirected shortly...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thankyou and Goodbye

It is with great regret I wish to announce the closing of this blog. We have come along way in the past three years with the help of my blog co-contributor Lloyd and all other photo contributors however due to the speed of life and rising costs I have decided to close this blog indefinitely.

I work in the airline industry with a major Australian airline and therefore perform shift work with many early mornings and late night shifts. These shifts are often extended when aircraft are off-schedule due to bad weather or mechanical. Our roster is now computer generated and this has greatly reduced my rostered days off and consequently I have less time to take photographs at the airport and less time to keep this blog up-to-date.

I would like to sincerely thank my blog co-contributor Lloyd for all his regular updates over the years and to every local plane spotter who contributed photos.

If you would like to continue to follow photos taken by Lloyd or myself, I have included links below to our Flickr pages.

Thankyou
Simon

Lloyd's Flickr page

Simon's Flickr page